Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

registrars offering gift cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

refide

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi,
please anyone know any domain name registrars that offering to send/receive gift cards to/from others or to use gift cards as payment method to register domain names?
thanks alot

Last edited:

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Most registrars I believe accept prepaid visa, mastercard and american express. I know for sure Godaddy does but you need to call the 800 number or go online to activate the card for online purchases.

refide

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Most registrars I believe accept prepaid visa, mastercard and american express. I know for sure Godaddy does but you need to call the 800 number or go online to activate the card for online purchases.

thank you for your reply but you understood me wrong, i mean gift cards as "gift certificates" not credit cards

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Godaddy has an option to purchase a gift card (certificate), however it has been temporarily removed from payment options, only available for call in purchase at this time.

refide

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Godaddy has an option to purchase a gift card (certificate), however it has been temporarily removed from payment options, only available for call in purchase at this time.

thanks alot, are there another registrars have gift certificate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom