Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Rejected by Fabulous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You cant force them to accept, they dont want lots of traffic rather quality converting traffic and they just dont believe they can get this out of your names.

I reccomend NameDrive.com - You wont be getting a very very high PPC but you will be recieving more than you are at sedo in most cases).

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stay away from crapulous they suck and will steal your money..no joke..if your few clicks dont convert to sign-ups they yank your account and earnings once you hit a few hundred bucks

M

mole

I think the parking companies realise that the PPC model for domain parking is failing miserably when it comes to actually conversion, and wide open to criminal fraud and manipulation. It's just a matter of time..

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mole said:
I think the parking companies realise that the PPC model for domain parking is failing miserably when it comes to actually conversion, and wide open to criminal fraud and manipulation. It's just a matter of time..

And following on from your ..

...until the PPC industry is ruined!

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus said:
stay away from crapulous they suck and will steal your money..no joke..if your few clicks dont convert to sign-ups they yank your account and earnings once you hit a few hundred bucks

You were probably sending them bogus traffic or poor quality link traffic. They are looking for true type in domains for the 5.0 program (many top domainers use this program with great success)

gdubz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they're also looking for certain types of domains. I got denied from them also. I think they want mostly gambling and financial type names

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus said:
Will you stop with this fab bashing already?
Every time someone mentions Fab you post this rubbish.
Fabulous is 100% owned by DBS a public listed company on the Australian stock exchange.
DBS have just released their 6 months accounts to the public and Australian stock exchange.
They are fully audited accounts and any breach of law could result in prison sentences for the office holders of dbs
If you really believe that Fab have stolen your money , why don't you do something about it and report it to the relevant Australian authorites?
Or maybe they closed your account for a reason other than to "steal" your money.
How do you expect to conduct business on this forum if you keep posting this childish rubbish about a public company "stealing" your money"?
Who is going to want to buy your 3 letter net if they keep seeing your ridiculous claims about a public listed Australian company stealing from you?
Kind regards
J

MPinelli said:
How can i get a fabulous account? I was rejected and even though my names seem to not be good "traffic" domains they all do get pretty good traffic and im tired of wasting them at sedo getting .10 a click.

what gives?
How many names have you got?

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MPinelli said:
i only have about 50. but i only wanted to park the 4-5 poker/adult domains i have.
There is your answer
The fab home page states you need at least 100 DN

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Joe Honan said:
Will you stop with this fab bashing already?
Every time someone mentions Fab you post this rubbish.
Fabulous is 100% owned by DBS a public listed company on the Australian stock exchange.
DBS have just released their 6 months accounts to the public and Australian stock exchange.
They are fully audited accounts and any breach of law could result in prison sentences for the office holders of dbs
If you really believe that Fab have stolen your money , why don't you do something about it and report it to the relevant Australian authorites?
Or maybe they closed your account for a reason other than to "steal" your money.
How do you expect to conduct business on this forum if you keep posting this childish rubbish about a public company "stealing" your money"?
Who is going to want to buy your 3 letter net if they keep seeing your ridiculous claims about a public listed Australian company stealing from you?
Kind regards
J

How many names have you got?

Have a link to report them to the Australian authorities?

gdubz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MPinelli said:
i only have about 50. but i only wanted to park the 4-5 poker/adult domains i have.

yeah, its too bad that you can get an account with 100 crap names, instead of a few good ones that actually get traffic and make money. Im in the same boat as you.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In response to the concerns and comments regarding the entry level into our monetization program, I would just like to clarify that we are happy to review quality portfolios of any size.

Basically we know which domains perform best on our program and these are the types of domains we are looking for when we approve new accounts.

As we have always mentioned, there are some domains that perform well on our programs and those that will yield better results elsewhere. Therefore, we encourage you to park your domains where they earn you the most revenue.

The types of domains that work best on our program are English language .com domains that consist of 2-3 commercial terms/phrases which receive type-in/direct navigation traffic. However, we are happy to review quality, .net, .org, .co.uk, .com.au, .ca and .us domains. Examples of domains we are looking to park include, bedroomfurniture.com, onlinegames.com, cheapcomputers.com, etc.

If there any further questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can use Afternic as well, since they have a parking program, which uses both DS and Fab. The only hitch is registration is $19.95, which grants certain services, and they take 10%, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom