Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

rejected keywords and differences in $/Click

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was wondering on what basis does Sedo reject keywords. Lets say (just an example) I use keyword "cheap flights". I change it to "cheap tickets" and it gets accepted. However, then I change it to "plane tickets" and Sedo rejects it. All of these are related terms... why would the keyword in such a case be rejected? Also anothing thing, that is a little unclear to me is $/Click. For example, I find a keyword with bids 3 times higher than than those of the old keyword, however, when I change the keyword I receive the same $/Click or even less. Any suggestions how to make sense of this? Also what tool would you suggest to find keywords with higher bids?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
write to Brad Tilley or your acount manager, they will pass the keyword for sure

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Mistermouse,

I've cleared through the keywords that were waiting for acceptance today. I think the issue was that your domain was in Lithuanian and it may have been hard to find out what the domain name was actually called.

I feel, though, that the keywords you have now should do well for you. However, if you have questions regarding those keywords, or they are not performing well, please let me know (as by now, I know what the domain names mean).

Kind regards,

Brad
[email protected]

Hi!

One more thing I forgot in my first reply. Sedo does not use Overture to determine EPC. Overture is a good tool for getting an idea of how your EPC will shape up, but you are right, it will not be an exact estimate.

Kind regards,

Brad
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom