Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Reminder:Snapnames 1-4 Character and CCTld auction ends TODAY at 3:15 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1 to 4 Character Domains
Plus 1-word ccTLD Domains Featured in January Showcase

> Ends TODAY Tuesday Jan 19 at 3:15pm ET
Click to view which names are getting the most bids, and place your own.
https://www.snapnames.com/store/events.action?ig=404

Don't miss these great investment and build-out opportunities, including these domains:
1-4 Characters
Temp .com
BGM .com
Yes .info
Vow .com
War .net
GMAT .net
Fed .info
G9 .org
ccTLD's
Alimony .de
Mustangs .ca
Fridays .ca
AsthmaDrugs .co.uk
CondoRentals .ca
TheftProtection .co.uk
DebtHelp .de
FreeHoroscopes .de

February Showcase to Feature Generic and Keyword Domains
In Cooperation with Domainer Mardi Gras Conference

> Submit your domains before Tuesday January 26th

http://showcase.snapnames.com/2010/02/generic-keyword-auction

26-Jan-10: Deadline for submitting domains. See submission guidelines and submit today.
09-Feb-10: February SnapNames Showcase Auction Begins.
16-Feb-10: Showcase Auction Ends at 3:15pm ET.

Check out the February Showcase inventory as it gets posted leading up to the start of the Auction.

Moniker Premium Auctions at the DOMAINfest Global Conference

> Important dates to remember...

Today: Search through online catalog to find domains meeting your needs. Catalog includes domains such as HighDefinition .com, Paper .com, Ringtones .cn, XmasToys .com, MGR .com, OneWayTicket .com, PreQualified .com, TechnologyJobs .com, and many more.
26-Jan-10: Low & No Reserve Live Auction at DOMAINfest 5:00 - 6:30pm PST. See details.
28-Jan-10: Premium Live Auction at DOMAINfest 2:00 - 6:00pm PST. See details.
28-Jan to 4-Feb-10: Extended Online Auction. See details.

View and bid in these Moniker Live Auctions in real-time via free SnapNames software download.

DOMAINfest Global 2010 Offers Unmatched Learning & Fun

> Register today for the Domain Industry's largest and most important event!

Networking: This is your chance to mingle and make deals. Over 600 professionals in attendence.
Sessions: Fresh, relevant topics. New, insightful panelists in fireside chat format. See agenda.
Auctions: You won't want to miss the top quality names in these Moniker auctions. See details.
Parties: Exclusive parties at the Getty Center Museum and Playboy Mansion. Need we say more?

Location: Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows - Santa Monica, California - Jan 26 to 28, 2010

Fairmont Hotel rooms are sold out, indicating that DOMAINfest is shaping up to be a big event. Don't be the only one not attending. Get $209 room rate across the street at Huntley Hotel. Click for details.

Additional Points of Interest for Domain Buyers and Sellers
Calendar of 2010 Showcase Auctions: Coming soon - Review the monthly 2010 SnapNames Showcase Auction themes so that you can plan ahead to be a buyer or seller.

Moniker Domain Brokerage: Looking for a 1 or 2-word domain name with game-changing impact? Let our experts do all the work for you, saving you time and money. See exclusive names for sale.

Regards,
John Mauriello
[email protected]
954-861-3536
800-688-6311 Ext. 3536
FAX: 954-969-9155
MSN: [email protected]

www.Moniker.com
ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar, Premium Domain Sales & Escrow
Services

Last edited:

slimpickins

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi John

I have a few questions regarding the domainfest auction..... this was the first time that I have submitted domains for a Moniker auction event. I submitted some domains end of November and was waiting to hear back whether they were accepted or not. I never received a confirmation email but, today, found a couple of my domains listed in the catalog after all. So, my questions are:

1) are the domains that apparently WERE accepted (although I received no confirmation) going to be auctioned for sure? Or is there a pre-auction list/phase and domains that do not get prebids/reserve met will not go to auction after all, and that is perhaps why I received no confirmation of acceptance yet?

2) Are the other domains that I submitted that I do NOT find listed in the catalog for sure NOT going to be included in the auction and are now released from the 60-day exclusive lock?

Thanks! SP

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some great steals in this auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom