Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Removed From Park & Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ed is usually off line over the week-ends. I'm sure he will look into this on Monday though. Try sending a support ticket from the site though.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello N.Y,

Your domain was taken from Park&Sell because we could not verify the statistics sufficiently to ensure that the traffic would not decrease significantly for any buyer of the domain name. I see you are also selling it on the forum here for 24 months' earnings, but in the first 30 days on our system, the domain has lost 1/3 of its traffic. We do sell ex-websites on P&S, but we feel the traffic is dropping too fast on this domain and we do not wish our potential buyers to find the traffic has dropped off altogether within 3 months of buying the domain.
As Park&Sell is based entirely on traffic stats and earnings, we do our best to ensure that the domains displayed there offer potential buyers the best possible return on investment and this does not apply to the domain you refer to.
I hope this explains the situation.

Ed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom