Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Removing SEDO listing

• Thread starter Deleted member 5660
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5660

SEDO is listing one of my domains for sale. Apparently the previous owner had it for sale on there and it was never removed. I wrote to them one time and I asked them to remove it. They said they would but never did. This has been going on for more than a year and it is still not removed. How do you get these invalid listings removed? They are setting a sale price for my domain which is a very big problem.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i bet ed from sedo can handle that for you.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yeah sometimes it takes a couple of tries for domains to be removed - usually if they are declined you get an automated reply saying they need a reply from the admin address for that domain - that usually fixes it.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
consumers said:
SEDO is listing one of my domains for sale. Apparently the previous owner had it for sale on there and it was never removed. I wrote to them one time and I asked them to remove it. They said they would but never did. This has been going on for more than a year and it is still not removed. How do you get these invalid listings removed? They are setting a sale price for my domain which is a very big problem.

Couldn't you just list it in your portfolio and when sedo does a verification ..because its already listed..they'll put it in your account then you can delete it ??

jim

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Good idea dotBIZ.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, the problem is that "consumers" or someone else might not be using sedo.
He is then forced to sign up just to delete this domain.

What if there are 10 "sedo" or 100...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom