Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Renewal function

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Greetings - Mike and Fabulous.com - is there a way to "add to cart" by means of checkboxes from the list of expiring domains, when it's time to renew? Currently I have to 'manually renew now' one by one.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Acro,

I would suggest either using the:

Manage > Renewals
or
Portfolio > Expiry Control

to process renewals in bulk.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Greetings - Mike and Fabulous.com - is there a way to "add to cart" by means of checkboxes from the list of expiring domains, when it's time to renew? Currently I have to 'manually renew now' one by one.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I think the "Portfolio > Expiry Control" is closer to what I need to use. But once I check the domains in question, which "submit" button do I click on to perform the function of renewal just on these domains? The "Renew" button next to each domain does just that, proceeds with that single domain only. There is also a button at the bottom that says "Renew first 500".

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Once you have selected the domains, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Renew Selected Domains". Note, this button only appears after one domain has been selected.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Some odd caching kept that button hidden originally :D But it works now.

Many thanks, Mike. Another reason why I believe Fabulous.com is *the* domain registrar on the market for domainers that require ease of use and multiple back-end features.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I highlight the domains /copy them paste them to a text cleaner / click renewals and paste the clean list in bulk....

jim

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks Jim - Mike's other suggestion works for me perfectly :D I usually start at "Manage Domains" so that's why I hadn't used that multi-checkbox function.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need to try this... have been having the same problem...

I cut and paste but that isn't the greatest.

:yo:

omg thats so much better... good question Acro...thx

Last edited:

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike, when I go to next page I lose all my checked domains from page one, how can I make my checked domains stay checked when I move to next pages so I can renew all the domains I want at once.

*if i click "renew first 500 now" button...do I get a chance to uncheck? if so I could work it in reverse and uncheck the ones I want to let go?

thanks

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Stewie,

If your renewals span over more than one page, the best thing to do would be:

1. On page one, select all the domains you wish to renew
2. Click the "Renew mark selected" button
Note: this doesn't renew the domains​
3. Click to the next page and follow steps above

Once you have gone through all the pages, and "Renew marked" all the domains you wish to Renew, go back to the Expiry Control page and select "To Renew" from the second pull down menu under the Search heading. This will display all those domains you marked for renewal.

I would then suggest downloading the list of domains, going to the Manage > Renewals page, and completing the renewals in bulk there.

Otherwise, you can click the down arrow (in the Options column) on the top domain, which will select all domains on that page. Then click the "Renew selected domains" button.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks, Mike I got it... I think I'll keep the directions above for the future .... LOL

:yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom