Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

repost: Why are my domains getting redirected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slumbum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And for that matter, why are my questions to tech support going unanswered?

I have written to Domainsponsor several times regarding this matter, and I have gotten no response.
My sites get redirected to sights like Ford, YellowPages and Lycos. But I don't see how this is benefitting me.

I have been with you guys for years and never experienced this.
How am I to know the ratio of traffic going to that ad, as well as success rates? Also, not responding to questions also raises red flags.

Thank you,
Ed

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dont waste time with them, they are the worst when it comes to replying, fixing, resolving customer issues. It took them 9 weeks to respond to my email. Remove all domains and switch to SEDO or create your own 1 page landing page!

ekman77

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stay away from them. I made $1300 one month and they only sent me $300 of it. No response to my numerous calls and support requests. They are the worst in the industry. I have heard many people are experiencing this issue with them.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And for that matter, why are my questions to tech support going unanswered?

I have written to Domainsponsor several times regarding this matter, and I have gotten no response.
My sites get redirected to sights like Ford, YellowPages and Lycos. But I don't see how this is benefitting me.

I have been with you guys for years and never experienced this.
How am I to know the ratio of traffic going to that ad, as well as success rates? Also, not responding to questions also raises red flags.

Thank you,
Ed

Hi Ed,

Your domains are getting redirected because the system has determined they will perform better (higher RPM) with 0-click. Basically, you earn $ for each redirect sent (this varies depending on the vertical).

Just FYI 0-click redirects are currently reported in DS stats as "clicks", so you may notice higher "click" numbers for domains that are being redirected to the 0-click pages.

If you have an issue, send an email to [email protected]. They should get back to you within 5 business days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom