Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Republican ticket web site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I actually did a search for this one in 2011, did a number of searches for other potential candidates as well and ALL were taken.

I hope it sells for him on Sedo, It's always great see a conservative domainer, someone who believes in capitalism to be on the receiving end of a great domain like this one.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I actually did a search for this one in 2011, did a number of searches for other potential candidates as well and ALL were taken.
I'm sure there are people who try to register as many presidential ticket combinations as possible, hoping to get the right one :)
Now the question is, do these names actually sell...

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm sure there are people who try to register as many presidential ticket combinations as possible, hoping to get the right one :)
Now the question is, do these names actually sell...

Exactly... To the question of "Do they actually sell? I think that depends on how greedy the seller is, I seem to remember kerryedwards.com losing out on a lot of big offers during the 2004 Presidential campaign, And after doing a quick whois search, he still owns it and has it parked at Sedo... He lost out because 1) He got greedy and 2) He didn't have the experience of a domainer.

This guy appears to have the experience, question is how greedy will he be on the asking price?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why pay when an UDRP could do the job ?
Maybe nothing will happen as long as the domain is forwarding to Romney.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why pay when an UDRP could do the job ?
Maybe nothing will happen as long as the domain is forwarding to Romney.

Names like these are time sensitive, were talking just under 3 months until election day.

Donald Aquilano

DON.ME
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Romney camp isn't very internet savvy....

Just look at romney.com. A 16 year old domain that just happens to be owned by another romney.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just look at romney.com. A 16 year old domain that just happens to be owned by another romney.

And a dead page at that.

I think anytime you throw another domain into the mix, you create confusion as to which one is the official web site.. If they decided to buy it, I would think it would be used as a re-direct to MittRomney.com.

Personally speaking, If owned this domain I'd give it to the Romney campaign in exchange for 4 tickets to the Inaugural. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom