Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Request: Design Consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm going to need to get back to you on this one in a few days. It won't be hard we just have about 50 thousand things going on right now. So if you don't hear anything from me by Monday, remind me.

Donny

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually I think the location and size currently in use is ideal, especially for those who are not selling the names. For example, instead of a typical for sale message I am cutomizing it by saying "Any inquiries, issues or questions.......Please contact (email addr)."

I think that line and size is very good and at same time my wording does not in any way preclude a possible purchase inquiry. Also a safeguard against someone alleging bad faith due to the domain advertised as listed for sale on the page.

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually I think the location and size currently in use is ideal, especially for those who are not selling the names. For example, instead of a typical for sale message I am cutomizing it by saying "Any inquiries, issues or questions.......Please contact (email addr)."

I think that line and size is very good and at same time my wording does not in any way preclude a possible purchase inquiry. Also a safeguard against someone alleging bad faith due to the domain advertised as listed for sale on the page.

I like this idea.

Donny, could you program it to let people turn on or off this function?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
How about just framing the page, adding whatever you want at the top frame?

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Framing tends to loose you traffic, I noticed this when doing my Program Tests last year. After a few months of Framing I noticed more and more companies were blocking out our IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom