Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

requirements for parked.com parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

victornumber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
does anyone know the requirements for parked.com parking. Any specific number of domains or minimum revenue.

Big P

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had pretty much given up on parking, when 2 weeks ago I get an email from Jennifer at parked.com telling me I have been preapproved for a parked account & would I consider parking some names with them. I have heard good things about them so I pushed about 40 names. Like jarrall said, the minimum is 10 domains.

victornumber

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what about the quality of the traffic? I currently don't have ten high quality traffic domains.

Big P

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You should probably just apply, or wait until you have what you consider worthy domains

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Take all the domains that have traffic but don't generate revenue at Sedo, then move them to Parked and see what happens.

victornumber

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what about referrals? I heard focus say that its easier to get in with his referral as he knows the owner. Does it make a difference?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I think you'll find that Donny (he's not the owner btw) is pretty direct: unless your names are good, you don't get in. So, all you have to do is find out by applying.

victornumber

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I applied before and got refused but I since then purchased a few xxx and low xxxx names so I'm not sure. I'll try. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom