Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Reseller Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccm

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondering what the advantages of a reseller account would be. I fool around with some domain names and sites, and wonder if i can save money on several names, and hosting as well. What about buying and selling names, and the sites,,,etc,,
any insight would be really cool!
Thanks,
Charles

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Reseller account is to sell registrations to others via your website.

neologist

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sometimes the retail accounts have lower prices, especially with some eNom accounts. You have to look at the whole picture. Like the old African proverb: "Never test the depth of a river with both feet."

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whether or not you save money depends on what you are paying now. You don't have to be a reseller to have a reseller account (I am not one) and I do pretty well with my $6.99 enom account.

If you are paying more than $8.95 for domains right now, it would be worthwhile to get a free $8.95 enom account from someone here (lots of members give them away free) and play around with it. If you like the way that works, there are better-priced accounts for sale all the time. You will never get in trouble for buying too few domains from a reseller account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom