Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Resources Section

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has the resources thread been closed? I'm unable to add or update.

Also, how about a section for Charities / good causes? Seems a good fit with Epik's corporate identity.

Upvote 1

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has the resources thread been closed? I'm unable to add or update.
No, it hasn't. I will have to check permissions why you can't update or add to the resources.

However, it might be phased out in lieu of something like a link directory to allow our users to easily explore all the companies they will run across at one point or another. We could definitely add our magic to something like that to make it unique and special for our members too.

I don't see the use of resources when they can easily be threads instead. One could give a description of what they're posting — such as a list of all 3L combinations — and then upload the .txt file to the thread instead.

Unless there's an argument to keep resources separate from discussions? I just don't see it in this industry.
Also, how about a section for Charities / good causes? Seems a good fit with Epik's corporate identity.
That would seem like a good section that they could promote the links to the charities or causes they support and for us to also encourage the community to add their own, such as mine (Semper Fi Fund, Wounded Warriors, etc.), which isn't affiliated.

Domain summit 2024

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, it hasn't. I will have to check permissions why you can't update or add to the resources.

However, it might be phased out in lieu of something like a link directory to allow our users to easily explore all the companies they will run across at one point or another. We could definitely add our magic to something like that to make it unique and special for our members too.

I don't see the use of resources when they can easily be threads instead. One could give a description of what they're posting — such as a list of all 3L combinations — and then upload the .txt file to the thread instead.
I like this idea.

Unless there's an argument to keep resources separate from discussions? I just don't see it in this industry.
Yep.

That would seem like a good section that they could promote the links to the charities or causes they support and for us to also encourage the community to add their own, such as mine (Semper Fi Fund, Wounded Warriors, etc.), which isn't affiliated.
That's what I was hoping for.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators