Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Retracting a bid on NameJet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjK

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was placing bids via my mobile and somehow I place a bid on the wrong name. It is a completely retarded stupid domain which I have absolutely no use for. Has anyone ever retracted a bid on NameJet? what is the process? It is a high amount too, so I know no matter what I will be the highest bidder. Ends in 1 day 11 hours btw

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was placing bids via my mobile and somehow I place a bid on the wrong name. It is a completely retarded stupid domain which I have absolutely no use for. Has anyone ever retracted a bid on NameJet? what is the process? It is a high amount too, so I know no matter what I will be the highest bidder. Ends in 1 day 11 hours btw

At worst, if they wont correct it, if you don't pay they will bill you
$10 for the privilege im advised.

DG

taktikz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Contact them via email and explain to them. They will cancel your bid free of charge...

If it were SnapNames then it would be another story....

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
As domaingenius said, email their support explaining the mistake; there is a $10 charge to cancel the bid and for the first such cancellation your account will remain in good standing.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Contact them via email and explain to them. They will cancel your bid free of charge...
If it were SnapNames then it would be another story....
You MUST MEAN opposite, because Snapnames WILL lower bid, Namejet will not, they will not even lower PROXYBID (say current bid is $200, you made by mistake $2000 proxybid by mistake yet they will not lwoer it). Actually in Snapnames you can lower proxybid anytime without even asking.

I asked Namejet TWICE to lower just a proxybid (the bid was still low) both time rejected, this is genuine ticket:

Denny said:
Pls lower my ***.net bid to 170 the 1170 was typo why the system did not give warning ? And why can not lower bids as can in Snapnames ? It does not make sense, now the highest bid is $121 so why I can not lower it to $121 it does not make sense UNLESS its exacly your intention
Answer after 14 hours when the auction ended:
Lamejet said:
Hello Denny, thank you for contacting tech support. I show you won the auction with a bid of 452.00. The system doesn't allow you the option to lower a bid, so please in the future be careful of how much you are bidder for a domain.

OP just should fail to pay, that means change CC info to some card from which can not be charged more than few bucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom