Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Retro gaming/gaming/retro t-shirts and apparel affiliate suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Heya,

I'm about to launch a "webzine" dedicated to retro gaming and vintage computers/consoles, so I am currently looking for affiliates. I am looking for e.g. online stores that sell retro game t-shirts (like www.retrogt.com) and game apparel. Also retro/vintage/refurbished consoles, gaming hardware etc.

So, are there any affiliate programs out there that specializes in gaming and stuff like this? I tried Googling, but it's hard to tell which ones are reliable and up-to-date.

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions. Thanks!

Domain summit 2024

Area52

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Check out ebay to discover businesses that are dealing in this category.
I recently sold a few related items there. Some of that Nintendo64 stuff is going for good $.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Check out ebay to discover businesses that are dealing in this category.
I recently sold a few related items there. Some of that Nintendo64 stuff is going for good $.

Thanks for the tip.

Yes, I've bought and sold a lot of arcade and Amiga stuff over the past years and mint condition stuff sells for a lot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators