Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

reusable (dot) net - highly popular eco-friendly word

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtdomains

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Reusable <dot> Net is for sale. All Reasonable Offers Considered (at least $x,xxx).

Information Regarding This Sale

I own some domain names, but I would not consider myself a ‘domainer’ and do not care about waiting to get the best price for this name. I am a green entrepreneur who is looking to sell this name quickly to help fund other projects.

Here is some data on the demand for the word reusable:

• On Google: 368,000 searches for terms containing the word reusable (per month).
  • .Net extension is popular and generally considered second most desirable (behind .com).
  • .Com owner once turned down a 6 figure offer.
  • Nearly all major terms containing the word reusable had high ad competition, according to Google’s latest data.
  • With sweeping laws now beginning to ban or discourage disposable bags, the popularity for the term reusable (the alternative to disposable) will likely increase in the next couple years.
  • 'Reusable' increasingly seen as a positive alternative to the term 'used' in a broad number of applications, because it is seen as representing quality, usability, and environmental friendliness (i.e. compare terms 'reusable goods' vs 'used goods').
  • A name like reusable <dot> net is very memorable, brandable, specific, and yet broad enough to cover a number of products. Whatever your interest may be, consider the potential. Consider the value of having a brand built into the name and a name people can remember easily. Consider also the potential of ranking better in search engines.

*The name will be transferred using the trusted escrow service escrow.com.

Please send PM for more information. Thank you.

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom