Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Revenue Down 50%/Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

discovernow

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My domain parking uses Yahoo Feeds and all of a sudden my revenue dropped 50% overnight about 1 week ago. Has anybody experienced this with Yahoo feeds and if so is their any reason behind it.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
About a week ago Yahoo started blocking certain countries which they used to pay for. This affected all Yahoo partners. As far as I know most of the Yahoo based parking companies are sending that traffic elsewhere. So if you have a large percentage of traffic from countries that Yahoo will no longer pay for then you could be affected.

Donny

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The second feed is active, but it's not the permenant feed yet. You have two choices right now, if Yahoo doesn't want the traffic you can either have it go to our second feed and then if our second feed doesn't want it either to your Alternative Traffic Destination or you can have it skip our second feed and go directly to your ATD.

Donny

NameMatters

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How do we know if Yahoo is accepting my traffic or not? Will it still show the visitor counts?

thx,

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, whether it goes to Yahoo or our secondary feed it still shows all of the hits, clicks, etc...

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom