Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Revenue names. Dotcom. Type-In. Go-Daddy. Sedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you have revenue of at least $1 per month from type-in on a dotcom, and the names is registered at Go-Daddy and parked at Sedo, then I am interested. Will look at others, as well, but each of the criteria listed is preferred.

I'm also interested in unique opportunities where you may have bought a decent name years ago, and now you realize that you overpaid, but the name is still a good name. You may have received decent offers in the past, but now it is "crickets" and "ghost town" for this name. If you want to take a loss on the name and sell for a price where I would prefer to have the name instead of cash, then go ahead and send the name(s). Also interested in buying names for less than you have been offered in the past, since that is how assets in the real world often are priced (people are finally realizing this about domains...finally).

I'll need a margin of safety. In other words, the moment I buy the name(s) I have to feel that I am better off.

One again, the general preference is a name registered at Go-Daddy that is dotcom. Revenue from type-in traffic, and parked at Sedo are also preferred. I'll look at all special situations, too. If I am better off buying the name, then it might be for me.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Please post a budget for this request, as required.

thanks

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Budget up to 20K per name, but likely transactions will be much less. To the naysayers, I have been 100 percent right about EVERYTHING since 2005 when I bought my first name. I have offered a lot of free advice to many people here. The scammers ran wild for a time, and people like me got banned even after revealing scammers. 99 percent of names are worth zero. 99.99 percent of names other than dotcom are worth less than zero.

I have offered money to people in the past where they have declined my offer, then come running back to me after they have exhausted the world over trying to find a buyer (with zero success) and then try to sell me the name for less than I offered.

The bottom line is that I am 100 percent right about names. End of story. That is one thing I know the value of. People send me crap all the time. They send me garbage that they haven't been able to sell for years, after having exposed the names to everybody on all forums. Then they want me to pay a price that nobody in half a decade has offered them.

Dotcom is king. Most other stuff is for lowlifes who like to scam. You may fool newbies into thinking .net and other crap is worthwhile, but no serious domainer falls for that stuff. I wonder why there are essentially ZERO cases of a knowledgeable domainer buying .nets or other crap extension names for the wannabe prices listed here (it is also very rare for any knowledgeable or known domainer to EVER buy name for real money off of someone on the forum with less knowledge than them). People wondered why they were seeing average names selling for big money at Snap Names, yet none of those guys would ever buy their average forum names..lol.

The dirty little secret is that the newbie is NOT allowed to win. That is why forums let the scammers run wild with crap names in crap extensions. They need traffic and people to sell their crap to. It turned out those names at Snap Names had shill bidders, which reminds me of the fake sales listed at Dn Journal which contributed to the slaughter of many people who didn't deserve to be misled by bogus sales announcements of crap extension names. I warned people all the way through.

Who knows what type of kickbacks people were getting for bidding up names at Snap Names (as well as public auctions like Traffic) In the end, the newbie got smashed. The search is always on to try to find people less informed or really ignorant about domains.

Ghost Town city because of that. People who haunt these forums by the hour really haven't offered much of anything through the years. They are quick to take advantage of people, but I can't really recall many cases of seasoned domainers offering up anything of real value.

Most people are looking for someone to give them more than they would ever pay for the same name themselves. And that is why they will never win in business, because smart businessmen sell products and services that they themselves would buy for their own family at that price. That is something that 99 percent of people in domains don't do. Domainers are looking to sell names at prices that they would NEVER pay themselves. That is why the suicide and bankruptcy rate at domain forums is right up there with the lowlifes of the poker forum world. Both groups are always looking for legitimacy, but they are mostly unethical and offer zero to society.

The truth hurts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5660

When is this mental case going to be banned? He is sending harassing messages and leaving retaliatory feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom