Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website Revenue names

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkellerman

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking for one of the following:

A. Revenue portfolios of all types (generic, typo etc). I will pay 12 to 48 months revenue depending on risk factors etc. Any tld will be considered. Low five figure budget available. Your name or portfolio must have a minimum monthly revenue of $300.

B. Whypark revenue portfolios. Lower monthly revenue is acceptable.

Send a PM after reading the above carefully. In your PM include a list of domains, monthly stats for each domain and asking price. I will reply promptly to PMs that fit my criteria.

swappy123

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I will sell my complete domain portfolio of revenue domains. Round about 100 domain names, all names generates in the last 12 months a revenue of round about $10,200. AT the moment the domains are at unoptimized at domainsponsor. I am looking for a 32 months revenue. If you are interested, please write me an email with your questions.

Michael

I am looking for one of the following:

A. Revenue portfolios of all types (generic, typo etc). I will pay 12 to 48 months revenue depending on risk factors etc. Any tld will be considered. Low five figure budget available. Your name or portfolio must have a minimum monthly revenue of $300.

B. Whypark revenue portfolios. Lower monthly revenue is acceptable.

Send a PM after reading the above carefully. In your PM include a list of domains, monthly stats for each domain and asking price. I will reply promptly to PMs that fit my criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom