Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Revenue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone get MORE revenue after the final revenue numbers come in?
...it seems like my revenue estimates are always higher than what I actually get at the end of the day???

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm...I HONESTLY really like Parked.com and Donny seems to have a great reputation, but how could it be that I made so much more with SedoPro??
Perhaps its that Google feeds suit my domains MUCH better...so maybe Parked.com can also add Google feeds??? What do you say Donny??
I would love to stay with Parked.com!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if they used a google and yahoo feed that would be word, if they dont already

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually we do have a Yahoo feed and we do have an Ask feed, which is 90% Google. The difference is an Ask feed and a google search feed both require you to have a 2 click landing page. I do not currently know of anybody who has a Yahoo feed and a Google Adsense for Domains feed.

Donny

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I am getting almost 40% to 50% less than estimates, I am little bit confused sometimes as I think 40% to 50 % is way off the mark

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
usually alot of my clicks come in at .35 then the next day go up to a few bucks for financial clicks

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like Parked a lot just moved a bunch of domains there and they are performing well excellent flexibility for keyword and great pictures but I did not move financial ones, the few I put there get rotten RPC for keyword loan. I mean I got .15 never done below .90 at sedo usually get $1.50 to $2 Fabulous who I love also paid .25 for a Loan click I just don't get it how does sedo pay so much higher for loans ?

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like Parked a lot just moved a bunch of domains there and they are performing well excellent flexibility for keyword and great pictures but I did not move financial ones, the few I put there get rotten RPC for keyword loan. I mean I got .15 never done below .90 at sedo usually get $1.50 to $2 Fabulous who I love also paid .25 for a Loan click I just don't get it how does sedo pay so much higher for loans ?

It's not about how much each parking company pays for loans clicks, it's about how much each advertiser pays for each click. If I pay $0.30 per click at YPN and your visitor clicks on my ad, then yes, you would get only $0.15 and it's not the parking company's fault that your visitor happened to click on a low paying ad. On medical names i get clicks from $0.07 to $16

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No petros what I am saying I find .15 just out of the realm for Keyword loan on Yahoo the bids are much higher than .15 I am fine I keep them at SEDO Parked has been great for some other domains I moved there especially ***TV.com and .tv

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No mate, it's not out of the realm, at all! I currently pay $0.40 per mesothelioma click at google adwords, and get around 25 visits per day on that campaign. If my ad happens to appear on your mesothelioma domains at sedo, you will not get more than $0.25 for a click.

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
M8 I am not complaining it was a domain I should have not had there and its cool I use sedo for finance domains and it has outperformed I prefer Parked overall as a company Donny is a great guy IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom