Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Rick Latona Lights Up New DNJournal Top 20 With 3 Charted Domains Including 1 at 400K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. Atlanta's Rick Latona went on a spending spree this past week and more than half a million dollars later he is the proud owner of three names that landed on the upper half of our new Top 20 chart and another one that just missed making the Big Board. His top purchase set him back $400,000 and ranks as the 6th biggest sale reported so far in 2006.

This was a very solid week across the board with eight domains ranking among 2007's Top 100 sales. Especially notable was a $157,000 .co.uk deal - the biggest country code sale so far this year. The amazing thing is that this same domain was bought at Sedo in January of last year for just $3,500! You can get all of the details through the link below:

DNJournal.com Weekly Domain Sales Report

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
holy guacamole...nice names

Julio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice sales this week.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice reporting. I'm still waiting for my first x,xxx sale.

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In his latest sales thread, Duke reports that there was a $830K private sale brokered through moniker http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm
Does anyone know what one-word .com was sold? Due to NDA he couldn't disclose but maybe someone has some info?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I should really report some of my bigger sales to dnjournal....hmmmmm.......nahhh! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom