Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Rightt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whats all the < and >##################### \*======================================================================*/ ?> at the top of the page?

or

when I post
>##################### \*======================================================================*/ ?>this group is already in $vbphrase return; } $phrasegroups[] = $groupname; $group = $vbulletin->db->query_first(" SELECT phrasegroup_$groupname AS $groupname FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "language WHERE languageid = " . intval(iif($vbulletin->userinfo['languageid'], $vbulletin->userinfo['languageid'], $vbulletin->options['languageid'])) ); $vbphrase = array_merge($vbphrase, unserialize($group["$groupname"])); } /*======================================================================*\ || #################################################################### || # Downloaded: 11:55, Wed Feb 22nd 2006 || # CVS: $RCSfile: functions_databuild.php,v $ - $Revision: 1.103.2.5 $ || #################################################################### \*======================================================================*/ ?> >

and then
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

Argh sorry for double post, Tis messed up grr

Argh sorry for double post, Tis messed up grr

Upvote 0

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah saw that now I'm having problems with the posts displaying correctly

jim

Edit : the display problems are with Internet Explorer..I'm using opera now and no issues

Edit2:...well maybe not after all no issues w/opera

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Firefox is where my problems lay

Firefox is where my problems lay

woot

>##################### \*======================================================================*/ ?>

and:
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 29 seconds.

Allthough I aint visited the forum for a while and aint posted for even longer

Oh please no, I hate that page with confirmation of post!

Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If the administrator has selected to moderate all posts in this forum, you will be taken back to the forum and your post will be displayed presently. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Oh please no, I hate that page with confirmation of post!

Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If the administrator has selected to moderate all posts in this forum, you will be taken back to the forum and your post will be displayed presently. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
seems fine now...thanks for the update..

jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom