Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

RingTones-poll

Do you or will ever pay for Ringtones

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Had TechTv on inthe background..Leo doing a "ringTones" segement.

I am amazes sometimes at what markets seem to come out of thin air.

I mean , It amazes me that people will actually pay so their phone will ring with a catchy tune or sound.

To me thats lame , but that isnt what matters..if the market is there go for it.

I have been excited over the picture/camera/video phones.. that seems much more useful as well as entertaining. Thats a service I will be paying for ..but I just cant seee myself ever paying so my phone rings will a catchy tune?

Anyways,..I'll turn this into a Poll

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
people do.....

they charge 65p a minute, for shaft now, i had it for free..

wilco

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by unclewilco
people do.....

they charge 65p a minute, for shaft now, i had it for free..

wilco

Speak English Wilco :laugh: How much in Real money is a 65p :laugh: And what the heck is a shaft..man you people sure speak strang "over there" ;)

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$1.02 a minute...

shaft- the theme from .... issac hayes... for your phone..

da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaa da da da da daaaaaaaa etc

cshel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't see what's wrong with just having your phone *ring*...

My friend just got a phone that doesn't even come with a normal ringtone... the closest thing to normal sounds EXACTLY like the phone rining on the Sims... which is very disconcerting when you're not expecting it (and happen to be a Sims addict).

Carolyn

vialli

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
People do and always will pay for ringtones.

You have those that always look for the freebies and sites that offer free tones receive huge volumes of traffic.

But as technology improves, so does the urge for many, not just teenagers for their phone to sound the coolest around.

Through my own site I offer a ringtone abuser service which sends people a new ringtone on a daily basis. This costs them £4.50 in the funny money if they accept the tone each day. In the short time my site has been live, I was suprised myself at the number of people who sign up for such a crazy service.

I am all for people paying for tones, logos animations and even java games, the more they buy, the better i can eat

:D

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by vialli
People do and always will pay for ringtones.

You have those that always look for the freebies and sites that offer free tones receive huge volumes of traffic.

But as technology improves, so does the urge for many, not just teenagers for their phone to sound the coolest around.

Through my own site I offer a ringtone abuser service which sends people a new ringtone on a daily basis. This costs them £4.50 in the funny money if they accept the tone each day. In the short time my site has been live, I was suprised myself at the number of people who sign up for such a crazy service.

I am all for people paying for tones, logos animations and even java games, the more they buy, the better i can eat

:D

Thats great vialli,

I am not interested though, It's hard for me to run websites I really have no interest in, but I do see that it is a hot market.

were you the one a month or so ago looking for ringtone names ? Someone posted then , and thats why I even started looking into ringtones.

anyway, Congrats on capitilizing on this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom