Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ritj.com fraud/mistake something fishy in sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gafadi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok i bought this domain name RitJ.com maybe a month ago and seems like the previous owner even knowing that the name is not with him, yes i just checked the domain is still with me in my account , ok so i was checking the auction in sedo and i saw ritj , so i thought maybe i should inform people in community. I guess even after the auction ends he cant to anything really because the domain is with me ? but just to make sure can he ?

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting everyone know. You should contact Sedo about the situation as well.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that happens all the time. the seller just forgot to delete it from his Sedo account. no big deal, ask him or Sedo to delete it.

gafadi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
its not just that he didnt delete it , but he pushed it to auction, thats the thing

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
its not just that he didnt delete it , but he pushed it to auction, thats the thing

no worries, let him think he will be collecting cash! no payment will be made, unless the domain is pushed to a sedo account, just sit back and lough out loud and do us a favor, get the scumbags name so we can expose him.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you bought the name a month ago but kept it pointing towards his Sedo landing page?

WTF did you think was going to happen?

gafadi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol it was my mistake in my part too i guess , well i guess i dont have anything to worry about because he doesnt have domain or anything

Actually the user wrote to me , he said its a mistake and he will try to resolve it

Dan Lakey

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sold this domain on eBay a couple months ago, you must have bought it from the guy I sold it to (his initials are M T). RITJ is not in my Sedo account.

Good lookin' out by spotting the Sedo auction and taking action.

gafadi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ITs ok , the guy is legit , he wrote me in email that he forget to remove it from sedo listing and later when he got the offer he pushed it to auction. I informed him and he said he will resolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom