Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Website Robert Pattinson (Twilight) Domain Names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Activ3

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to design & develop a Robert Pattinson (checkout the Twilight movie, he plays Edward Cullen) fan site for the girl I like and I am interested in finding the right domain name for it. I would like something that has to do with either his name, a nickname of his, or the movie, as long as it can remind you of him. If you want to go ahead and put Twilight names in here as well, I would be willing to check them out also for maybe something else to develop.

Please, no hyphens! No .net's, .org's or anything besides .com. Not too long, short and easy to remember. No typo's.

I would love to spend $1-100 but since I would be willing if only necessary and a really good name to go up higher, which is why I posted in this subforum.

Please, leave responses in here or via PM or e-mail ([email protected] with of course removing the obvious).

Thank you in advance for checking this out, and I look forward to hearing some good names! If I do not respond to your PM please do not get frustrated. I am just little on time at the moment (family is moving) so I will have a lot to do. If I do reply, then I am interested, if not then please do not keep asking!) Thanks!!

Best Regards,
Trevor

duceman

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Would

EdwardCullenFanClub(.)com or EdwardCullenForum(.)com

qualify for your higher price point? If so send me a pm

Activ3

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey, those are a bit long for my tastes, thank you though!

Best Regards,
Trevor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom