Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Robert R Parsons

Status
Not open for further replies.

barkingmad

Level 2
Reaction score
anyone else seen this charge on their credit card?

Jun 2, 2007 ROBERT R PARSONS ($7.17)

new bank account!? bob :?:

barkingmad

Level 2
Reaction score
should always be godaddy.com.
is it a paypal charge? where is the location of that payee? is there a 800 number for that payee?

that's all I got (online bank)

and they hit me twice....but I don't owe!?

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I get the same charges when I buy from an affiliate of GoDaddy. I can tell its not coming directly from GD because the price is different. Or maybe they're flicking the switches on and off again.

barkingmad

Level 2
Reaction score
The charge(s) from "Robert R Parsons" was an error by our gateway. This is a known issue and I do apologize for the inconvenience. We are working with our gateway to resolve the situation as soon as possible. Any charges from "Robert R Parsons" will be refunded and replaced by a correct charge from "Goadddy.com".????? Goadddy.com !

Convergence

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We too, had a charge showing "ROBERT R PARSONS SCOTTDALE AZ" instead of the usual "DOMAIN/HOSTING SRVCS. SCOTTDALE AZ" - several days later we had a pre-authorization on our card for the same amount as the "ROBERT R PARSONS SCOTTDALE AZ" transaction.

We contacted our card provider who informed us to contact the "merchant" - (guy acted like he had never heard of GoDaddy/WildWestDomains):sigh2: -

I sent an email to [email protected] and to [email protected] - email from an employee at the president's office didn't give a rat's behind at their screw up. Below is one of his emails.

As we explained there was an error made by the company that processes
our credit card charges. The "re-charge" you noticed was only an
authorization to hold funds. To avoid possible overdraft fees, the
reversed and corrected transactions should post simultaneously within
the next few days.

Meanwhile they have tied up our funds, and after three days, still nothing to remove the pre-authorization...

That was the straw that broke the camel's back - recently they hijacked two of our .de domain names. Took them off of our nameservers and PARKED them on theirs - 35 days before they were to expire. They still haven't given us control of the names we registered for a full year - not 10 months and 25 days.

We've had numerous issues with the GoDaddy companies and have decided to strike back.

If GoDaddy or any of their companies have: caused you to suffer any type of financial loss (including duplicate/unauthorized billings), charges for services not rendered, hijacked domains, or other examples not listed here - we would like to hear your story.

Please send your contact information and details to:

<deleted due to lack of interest>

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom