Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

RocketMail(.us) TM problem or not ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aristo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RocketMail is a tradmark of yahoo inc. we all know that. but rocketmail.de is registered under a private company.
Still reasearching some similar domains...

what do you guys think, if i buy the name, am i a candidate for the LETTER, or can I get away with registering it?

Sole Designer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RocketMail is a tradmark of yahoo inc. we all know that. but rocketmail.de is registered under a private company.
Still reasearching some similar domains...

what do you guys think, if i buy the name, am i a candidate for the LETTER, or can I get away with registering it?

The trademark was filed for registration in 1997 and yahoo took over the registration. Rocketmail.us was registered in 2010 and way after the mark was registered so there is really no way for you to win. and if they find this threat when making a case against you, its a done deal for bad faith. Dont waste your time.

SD

Aristo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That was exactly what I thought. But again I wanted to double check. Came across the name in an expiring list, so it makes total sense that someone made a mistake last year registering, and now the name is up for grabs.
And since there was no reply to this tread right away, i figured this was a no brainer. Thank you, SD!

Sole Designer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NP Aristo.

That was exactly what I thought. But again I wanted to double check. Came across the name in an expiring list, so it makes total sense that someone made a mistake last year registering, and now the name is up for grabs.
And since there was no reply to this tread right away, i figured this was a no brainer. Thank you, SD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom