Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Rolling Stones sucked big time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know whether they had any technical issues last night, but they sounded really terrible. In addition to "missing" each other's cues the sound was thin and hollow and Jagger was really reciting, not singing. On top of that they looked like a bunch of egyptian mummies.

I think it's time for Jagger to retire his gyrating hips act cause it certainly isn't
"hot" by any stretch of imagination. His stamina is admirable, but everything else is getting ridiculous, especially that tired Satisfaction crap.

Time certainly isn't on their side.

Domain Days 2024

NameGuy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I saw the Rolling Stones live 5 days ago. I was 4 feet away from Mick and Keith. No disrespect, but you are full of it. :) They still know how to Rock and Roll (and I like it).

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it's the fact that live concerts just don't look good on TV. Music videos look good on TV, but with a live concert, you really have to be there.

Their performance at this year's half time show wasn't one of their best, I will give you that, but I bet that it was incredible in person.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with sasquatch here ... I've heard and seen better performances out of a uhaul rent-a-garage.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like how they blacked out their walkers ;)

-=DCG=-

muzie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ouch DCG! I saw them at the Garden a few weeks ago, and although moving slower then their Bridges tour, they were still one of the tightest bands I've ever seen. Didn't notice the walkers there either but then again I was fumbling with my hearing aid for most of the show after my bi-focals fell off ;) I agree that last night wasn't their best and Mick had me chuckling more then once.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh Pissah, hows the gahden, I haven't been theah since it was the Fleet Centah, and that was 4 yeahs ago.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They are old and washed up...the Super Bowl halftime show was horrible.

I have never been huge fans of their work and this show didn't make me want to run out and buy their records.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom