Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Rook Media Buys Domain Sponsor. Good Or Bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just learned Rook Media bought DS. When RM came on the parking scene I moved a bunch of good domains to them but didn't get more revenue- in fact it dropped compared to DS.
DS is not so great either but revenue there is more steady and does not come down so much over time.

Think this is a good move for DS customers? as I've moved most domains I'd given RM back to DS.
Am wondering if the new DS will look like RM with its landers and perform that way?o_O

Domain summit 2024

DSOTM

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just learned Rook Media bought DS. When RM came on the parking scene I moved a bunch of good domains to them but didn't get more revenue- in fact it dropped compared to DS.
DS is not so great either but revenue there is more steady and does not come down so much over time.

Think this is a good move for DS customers? as I've moved most domains I'd given RM back to DS.
Am wondering if the new DS will look like RM with its landers and perform that way?o_O

Hi domainoid... I appreciate the chance to address this note. It's definitely a good move for customers of both Rook and DS platforms. They will continue to run as separate entities and during the journey, we'll be looking at the best aspects of both systems. If it makes sense to introduce cross-platform features, we'll run with it. It goes without saying that client satisfaction is the absolute priority so rest assured, all will be handled with kid gloves. Both platforms have their strengths and continued improvement is always the goal.

I invite you to contact your account manager with any questions or concerns. Likewise, you can PM me here or send me a Skype message at ibdrummer.

Thanks -

Joe Higgins

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom