Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Rotating Parking Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zitoclick

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who has the best parking system? Aren't all of them the best?

I'm recently new to the domain game having been in about a year and a half. I've tried out all the different parking systems and found some were good and some were bad. But what I did notice is in my portfolio, some systems did better with some domains while others did better with a different domain. So all in all I found myself moving domains around in accounts. Then it dawned on me why not build an engine to push the traffic around through my nameservers then formulate and push each individual domain’s traffic to the best converting parking program. Well to say the least, it works, and it works great. I've seen a full 50% increase in overall revenue vs. working with just one parking system. The engine actually keeps a small % of each domains spread out over all the parking systems and will dynamically push traffic to any system if they are converting at a higher eCPM on any given day. It’s great I can’t say enough about it.

In a previous life I was in software distribution and have built entire affiliate systems to track and pay out my publishers distributed shareware/software downloads. Thinking there's got to be 1000's if not 10x of domainers that are still using individual parking programs, let’s see if I can help them increase their revenues too. So I've built and entire rotating parking engine with full live stats, algorithm powered engine and controls for domain traffic management. Now, I'm thinking, do I have competition? Through general searching I'm not finding anyone that offers this service. Does anyone know of a company offering this? If so what is their fee? Is their service any good, did it work? Is there interest for this service, would domainers try it?

If anyone is interested, what features would you like to see? I’d like to know your wish list of controls and reporting and see if they make sense to incorporate. I’m thinking of giving 85% of the generated traffic as payout and a guarantee that you’ll make more money than running on any single parking service.

What do you guys think? Would anyone like to try it?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rather than rehash all of this again, look up the thread originally by Shytkicker (matt) that was pretty inclusive of all your points.

I would be interested in getting such as you suggest rotating services, if that is permissable.

Zitoclick

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rather than rehash all of this again, look up the thread originally by Shytkicker (matt) that was pretty inclusive of all your points.

I would be interested in getting such as you suggest rotating services, if that is permissable.

Thanks for that thread, was an interesting read...

Looks like what Matt built was another parking program using his own feed and he went through the nuances of upstream provider backlash to questionable traffic. Being in the search arena and running my own search portals I know firsthand that traffic feed performances are subject to constant review by the providers (i.e. Google or Y!). Looks like people started out well with Bodis and as time when on their traffic conversions caused a settling in eCPC / CPM. This will happen anywhere you go and I’ve found a solution to keep the highest $ payouts at all times.

What I’m doing is using the existing parking systems on the market: DS, Sedo, Parked, NameDrive, Skenzo, Trafficz, Fabulous, Nameking etc. and dynamically monitoring each systems performance on each domain. When a clear winner of performance is identified that individual domain will receive that winning parking systems traffic. I always keep a small % (<5%) of traffic rotating with the other parking programs so that if on any given day one starts to outperform the existing parked program then the domain’s traffic will start to move to the new winning parking program. You can have a domain running on DS one day then the following week will be receiving Parked.com because the ad performances were better.

I’ve seen several entries that guys said some of their domains did better with Bodis but others did not. What I’m offering is for all your domains to do their absolute best by very quickly and dynamically moving them to the best performing parking system period. If one domain does best with Domainsponsor and the next on Parked then the next on NameDrive wouldn’t a domainer want to know the absolute best place for each domain?

An issue that I keep seeing is that domainers are gauging their performance on CPC values. This is not always the best indicator for a domains performance. You can have a domain receiving 50c CPC on one place and think it’s doing better than 35c it was getting. Fact in the matter is that 10 50c clicks is still lower than 20 35c clicks. My engine runs all our algorithms based off the eCPM of visitors. Top $ wins every time.

Another fact that I’ve come across are domainers that are turned away from parking companies. Given I already have established accounts this gives instant access to all the top parking programs that won’t allow smaller portfolio holders. Due to the size of the portfolio I’m also at the top paid out rev shares and this is passed along to every user of the engine. Think of it like a group insurance policy for individuals.

The last issue I can think of is competition. Sure there are other companies out there but I’m seeing their payouts are being hidden from view. I’m giving full transparency on what each parking program is paying then we’ll offer our payout based on the size of your volume. I’m thinking that starting at 85% rev share is the best place. I am so confident that anyone running their portfolio on just one parking progam will make more with my engine I'm even offering a revenue guarantee for anyone that wants to test.
Anyone have any comments or questions?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is a discussion section as i have previously informed you about via pm.

and as such, you are promoting and soliciting your service, by comparing your service to and offering to give access to existing parking companies programs.

please do not continue to promote this here.

if you wish to promote your service, then you must upgrade to Platinum and post in the appropriate area.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom