Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Roundtable conference-coming up fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprosser

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Domain Roundtable conference is just around the corner, April 18-21. The agenda has been updated with panels and events. And, will continue to update as we confirm more deals in the works. check it out at: www.domainroundtable.com/2008/event

A few things to know:

The hotel discount rate is ending on April 1 & available space is going fast. Book while rates are reasonable.

Also, the DomainTools live auction is accepting submissions until April 4. www.domainroundtable.com/2008/auction

Look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!
-Susan

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024

ddaybofb

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you have to be a company to enter domains?

Because when i go to sign up it says to enter
Company Name:
URL/URI:
Job Title:
Industry:

I would enter some domains if it would let me :)

Thanks,
Chris

sprosser

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you have to be a company to enter domains?

Because when i go to sign up it says to enter
Company Name:
URL/URI:
Job Title:
Industry:

I would enter some domains if it would let me :)

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris - you do need an entry in company name, as that is what is printed on conference badge. You can put your name, 'self employed' 'independent entrepreneur', 'domainer, ' etc. If it looks like an odd entry, we will contact you prior to printing.
-Susan

ddaybofb

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Chris - you do need an entry in company name, as that is what is printed on conference badge. You can put your name, 'self employed' 'independent entrepreneur', 'domainer, ' etc. If it looks like an odd entry, we will contact you prior to printing.
-Susan

Ok thanks :)

sprosser

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good choice of timing and venue With Ad-tech right before DRT and Web 2.0 conference right after DRT. SF is the place to be in April for web shows.

-ET-

Dn Guru©
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
who all turning up for this show??

-ET-

Dn Guru©
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hope many people have submitted the domains for Live Auctions well before the deadline.btw,is the last date for submission over?.

-ET-

Dn Guru©
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If it was accepted it should show 'on-list'

Do you know if there is a cut-down again from the "on-list" domains?.or does it mean it's in the list of 250 domains to be auctioned?.

Good luck to all those people who's domains are on list.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Is DomainTools owned by the same folks that run the Domain Roundtable?

If so, fix this damn tool instead of adding a bunch of ads and other pseudo-gadgets, so that it works!

When we pay you a silver membership we expect the current WHOIS info and archived WHOIS to work. I could care less about the peripheral sauce!

sprosser

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you know if there is a cut-down again from the "on-list" domains?.or does it mean it's in the list of 250 domains to be auctioned?.

Good luck to all those people who's domains are on list.

the "on list" is the active list of potential domains currently being reviewed. However, all of the domains submitted will have one last look by reviewers (so long as domain is verified & agreement done) to ensure nothing was overlooked. The final list of domains in the auction will be available soon.

Is DomainTools owned by the same folks that run the Domain Roundtable?

If so, fix this damn tool instead of adding a bunch of ads and other pseudo-gadgets, so that it works!

When we pay you a silver membership we expect the current WHOIS info and archived WHOIS to work. I could care less about the peripheral sauce!
Yes, they are both Name Intelligence. Asking the obvious question... have you submitted a support ticket with the problem? support.domaintools.com

NameMatters

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there a 'Day Pass' for one day? I just wanted to attend for a day.. :)

thanks,

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The DomainTools problem lasted for about an hour; long enough for me to get fed up but at a crucial point of looking up domains I was going to bid on :-( Unfortunately, this happens often lately: the page does not load the WHOIS info, due to all the side "gadgets".

sprosser

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there a 'Day Pass' for one day? I just wanted to attend for a day.. :)

thanks,
This is a popular request this year. I am working developer to create a conference pass product code. In the meantime, PM me and I can send you a code directly to register for a single day.
thanks!

The DomainTools problem lasted for about an hour; long enough for me to get fed up but at a crucial point of looking up domains I was going to bid on :-( Unfortunately, this happens often lately: the page does not load the WHOIS info, due to all the side "gadgets".

Interesting. I haven't noticed that personally; but, I doubt I use the tool as much as any of you do. I'll bring it up w/development team though as they may need to look at load issue on servers.

-ET-

Dn Guru©
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Holiday.com on the list seems very interesting.it should follow pizza and vodka in sales.looking forward for the auctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom