Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

RPC is dropping,is PPC coming to the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, Recession has hit RPC, PPC for certain industry targetted domains.

Few of my domains are performing well , some are same, some are par below the avg in context to yr 2007 and till mid 2008.

but again, domain revenue all depends on the market segment / calssification of the domain / content

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's doing just fine for 2009, some clicks are highter, some lower...play with your keywords...in domain ppc there is ALWAYS fluctuation.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Dont be surprised if your PPC provider is capitalizing on the week economy... Tweek this, Filter this, Filter that and use the economy as a scapegoat.

Donald Aquilano

DON.ME
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its just the economic cycle. It I'll come back some time in late 2010/early 2011.

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Keywords is the solutions. You can also try 1-click lander templates to increase your CRT.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dont be surprised if your PPC provider is capitalizing on the week economy... Tweek this, Filter this, Filter that and use the economy as a scapegoat.

Don't you mean "Google keeps a slightly higher % here, the parking company keeps a slightly higher % there"?

I'm sure revenues are down for Google (less advertising) so instead of cutting costs though advertising, staff, etc.. they cut the % they pay out for clicks.

Now, the parking company is getting less money but they'll make sure they are getting the same amount as before (plus then add in a slightly higher %) and give us the half-pennies per Bennie that was paid out on the initial click.

Right now I'm in the process of dropping at least 95% of my parked domains (I might keep one or two) and in a mass-development stage - even if it's just throwing up a WP blog with a free template for now (and updating on a regular basis).

The only reason I park now is to test traffic on new domains.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
all the theories are right, but as we all are hit some where or the other in parking, campaigns etc, why not co's become more transparent in terms of cost, revenue per user... just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom