Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers Ruby on Rails app - Location Based Reviews - Exclusive Rights to Code - BIN DROPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 83527

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
REPOST: THE PRICE HAS DROPPED DRASTICALLY. LOOKING FOR A FAST SALE.

BY IT NOW:

You can see the app in full working condition at http://ramen808.com and it's sister sites listed below. I have this code listed for sale on another site as well but thought I'd give you guys the option too. PM me or post reply should you have any questions. I have attached screen shots of admin panel. Thanks!

Accepted Payment Methods: PayPal, Electronic Transfer

Description

Exclusive rights to all code of a fully developed Ruby on Rails application for user-based location ratings/reviews mashed up with Google Maps. I built/had this built so I could write reviews about places but also let other people join and write as well....or research different locations that are mapped.

It's one Ruby on Rails application that you can use for multiple domains or aliases.

It's flexible - you can use it for any rating/review purpose and works for any address in the United States.

I am currently using the app for 15 review sites that are listed at http://review808.com

What is the purpose of the app: Users register and rate/review different locations, such as restaurants, doctors, beaches, stores, etc. The locations show up on a Google Maps plugin on the site.

In addition to what you see at the front-end there is also a web-based admin back-end for maintenance of users and locations.

Admin panel features:
- add/edit/maintain multipled sites and/or aliases
- add/edit locations
- approve submitted locations
- reject reviews
- maintain users
- add pages for CMS, such as ToS, Privacy Notice, Footer, etc. (see footer of my sites)
- add Google Analytics and AdSense or AdBrite code to sites/pages
- override CSS to create different color themes
- create/edit site welcome message, title and description

Application is setup with Google Apps for user activation.

Remember, you can use this app for any kind of location based reviews in the US. It doesn't have to be what I'm using it for.

Infrastructure:

- Ruby on Rails
- Location images and user avatars are stored on Amazon AWS S3
- Hosted on a FREE plan at Heroku

App Page Breakdown:

Home - welcome message, site description, last posted review, map overview of locations, cities, top reviewed locations, nearby locations, recent reviews, and recent reviewers.
City - location listings filtered by city
Location - location page with admin entered location information, location image, location map, nearby locations, user ratings and reviews, input field for new user review.
Search - shows locations search results
Registration - for new users to register (however, users can also register on the fly while writing a review)
CMS pages - blank pages you create in the admin panel, for example, the ToS, Privacy Notice, etc.
Profile - where user can edit their name, avatar, email, and password.

Domains Included (optional):
apt808.com
beach808.com
church808.com
dds808.com
fit808.com
forum808.com (not currently used)
golfing808.com
hotel808.com
md808.com
pizza808.com (not currently used)
ramen808.com
review808.com
school808.com
senior808.com (not currently used)
stay808.com (not currently used)
sushi808.com
wifi808.com (not currently used)

(FYI, 808 is the Hawaii area code)

Twitter handle: @Review808

The website is built in Ruby on Rails. It is hosted on Heroku....using their FREE account. Only one background worker is needed, to add/approve locations and monitor reviews. Hosting is not included but can work with you to either take over current hosting or have it setup on your host.

This app has great SEO. I'm getting great ranking on Google for locations listed on my review sites.

PM me and I'll send you screen shots of the admin panel.

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024

Deleted member 83527

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Relisted and lowered price drastically. Feel free to PM me should you have any questions or concerns. Remember, this app is currently hosted FREE at Heroku and very easy to maintain if you have some Ruby/Rails skills.

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What kind of offers do you have in mind ? Are you selling copies ? Can I see traffic stats for any 1 site ?

Deleted member 83527

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What kind of offers do you have in mind ? Are you selling copies ? Can I see traffic stats for any 1 site ?

I will PM you regarding offers. I was planning to sell the app code outright to only one person. You would have sole rights to the code. I wasn't planning on selling copies but if that interests some people than I might reconsider.

Deleted member 83527

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A couple of people have inquired about splitting the application with other people. I'd rather give the outright ownership to one person but if no one comes through I might consider giving ownership to 2-3 people. PM me if interested.

Deleted member 83527

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay, I have decided to sell 4 copies at $500 each. PM me if interested. After 4 copies have been sold I will shut down my own operations. You may buy my operations (application, domains, database) too if you wish for $1000. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom