Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Rule of Thumb: Attn TrafficClub.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualrealestate

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Rule of thumb; you can always add, but never ever take away without explaining why."
I have noticed that since TrafficClub has been pointing all of its traffic towards Skenzo, my revenue has dropped by a considerable amount (atleast 50%) and to put salt on the wound, after a revenue amount is posted for any given day, a few days later it proportionally changes (gets 'chopped').
Imagine going to your favorite restaurant and ordering your favorite meal and when the waiter brings it to your table, before you can take a bite, someone comes (without any explaination) and removes a proportionate amount from your plate (gets 'chopped'). Would you continute to eat at that restaurant?
"Rule of thumb, you can always add; but never take away without explaining why."
Can anyone tell me what happened/ is happening?
Is anyone else having similar problems with TrafficClub, Skenzo, or any other parking service lately?
Is there now additional 'chopping' going on?
Monte, can you please explain to me why this happens? And what are the future plans for TrafficClub.com?
Thank you

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not Monte or anyone from trafficclub, but my revenue has stayed the same if not gone up in some categories due to the 100% skenzo feed.

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you cant continue , then simply find another ones , there are huges out there ! For me that restaurant still doing good .

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My revenue has slightly increased.

URLtrader

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My revenue has actually gone up by more than 70% since they made the switch.

NAK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
my revenue has gone up or stayed same, it must be your traffic, that is only explanation it can be.

i have feeling i posted about this before, is this a double post? :confused:

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll give you an explanation of what probably happened and why you see "chopped" revenue. The feed providers such as yahoo or google provide the parking services with real stats up to 48 hours after the actual clicks occur. This means that if a parking service wants to provide live stats, they have to create estimates of the revenue per click, which they show you in real time. When the actual revenue information comes from the feed provider, they change the revenue stats to the real ones. Sometimes revenue may be chopped, sometimes it may increase.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see good estimates, and I've been checking daily with trafficclub. As for namedrive as someone mentioned above. My estimates never go down, they almost double the next day for periods of time. For the long haul it's pretty stable. I'm happy with both places as between the two of them I can park all my names while getting decent returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom