Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Running my own ppc serving engine..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Team

Maybe you all can help me out with this logic...

I have a couple sites nearing 1000 uniques/day that I am making no revenue with!:veryangry Yet Im at a standstill with some very brandable sites as Google has banned my account and find it damn near impossible to find a YPN invite.

My issue now is deciding whether or not to go live with my own PPC serving engine - I actually have the system up and running that serves textual / image / rss based ads *exactly* like the big boys - and I track click fraud!

I just don't know how lucrative or even smart it is to run your own PPC serving engine considering Google and Yahoo are the market leaders.

Has anyone else here successfully started their own PPC serving engine and running across their entire network ?

Does it make sense ? I know maintenance and management would be a huge barrier to going forward...

Cheers

Domain Days 2024

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have not tried this but seems it would be very hard to get a steady stream of advertisiers , if I were you I would use chitika.com for rev.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If You got US or CA traffic, try RevenuePILOT or SearchFeed feeds. If you got another traffic, they give u $0.00 for clicks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom