Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

news Ryan Ewen has aquired DNWE.com

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Domain Summit 2024

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I remember checking out DNWE but I never registered, there was not enough info about the service without registering.

Show me some real domains and what's happening behind the lines and I'll register (that was my thought at the time).

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
I remember checking out DNWE but I never registered, there was not enough info about the service without registering.

Show me some real domains and what's happening behind the lines and I'll register (that was my thought at the time).

Interestingly, this morning I was checking who is Logan Flatt (was mentioned by @LeanneMac during the recent live stream), and this was one of the top search results:
Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 15.25.04.png

ref: https://www.morganlinton.com/logan-...-sold-20-domains-in-the-last-30-days-on-dnwe/

Reaction score
DNWE is number 3 in this list

1. Scrap Market – where domains are traded by people who don’t understand the assets intrinsic value – people lose money or unrealised gains
  2. Wholesale Market – Slight loss leading/ breakeven as semi-informed people overpay and get locked out as the time & knowledge needed to be profitable is considerable
  3. Investor to Investor Market – This market dictates all others. It is the market maker where knowledge is power & knowledge is money.
  4. Retail Market – Selling to End Users which requires negotiation skills and a good understand of a domains intrinsic value

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom