Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sadly, my project is no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Today is a sad day, as i have sold my project, redline.net
I had great plans for the name, but they are no more. I did not have enough time for it and i needed the cash. I will miss it greatly.

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope you got the most amount of $$$ for it

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know the feeling .com... :sad:

However you are smart to move on domain that you can't fully maximize it's potential. To many times people will sit on domains they are "going to get around to", and never do.

Sometimes the mark of a good domainer is that you know when to sell.

Good luck in your future endeavors!

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not surprised someone would grab the site. Great theme and really cool open with the redline graphic and sound. Good job. You'll do one bigger and even better down the line.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The domain was bought by an automotive products company so it should go to good use. I did love the name as in my mind redline is the word in auto performance and i did love the .net part as it went great with the automotive enthusiast network theme. I just did not see it getting the attention it deserves any time soon and i did see how this domain would be extremely usefull to the company that approached me, so i decided to accept their offer and move on. I guess i will be in the market for a new automotive domain some time in the future.

My site will go down tomorrow or as soon as the new DNS info kicks in... i think i will be clicking 'refresh' on it a few more times tonight.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very Nice Site - Good job on the sale - Great domain name - Too many names and ideas and just never enough time -

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi com, so it's you.
How many times you have changed your username ? :D

You'll have better site in the future.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
heh, i posted my name change in the profiles section. I picked this name as its not tied to any domain name i have i wouldnt have to change it again.

As for having a better website, the next 5 days are critical as i am fishing for some big game names for my main design site. I have my fingers crossed. No matter what the outcome, i will have an automotive website some day. Some day when i have more time.

Thanks, all. To be honest i am still in a mood where i am partial on this sale. I regret it in a way and in a way its liberating as well.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by .com.net.org
Hi com, so it's you.
How many times you have changed your username ? :D

You'll have better site in the future.

LOL, I was just gonna post the same thing.

I had no idea com was redline.net. I thought you just disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom