Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Safejunkie.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Alfawebz

Level 1
Reaction score
Wanted your thoughts on this domain. Should fit well with today's Covid safety environment.

Thanks

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

No!

it does not fit anywhere

imo...

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it has its place in the opioid crisis.

People are going to be junkies until they finally accept treatment.

There are local activists, I'd say, looking out for their best interest until that time comes though. You could potentially grow this out to explain what Narcan is, how to administer it to someone with an overdose with curated content from authoritative sources, etc.

It would be an educational place to first and foremost prevent drug use, but then also offer assistance from free programs to CPA assisted care and rehab facilities (if the CPC on that isn't high enough).

It's work, but it could be a passive income site with an article here and there added.

As far as pricing goes, I only pay for what I can develop, but I also have to have passion behind it, and I'm just not feeling it here with the direction that I'd take it.

Therefore, I'd suggest a drop unless you don't mind writing 350-500 word essays on safe drug use (such as not sharing needles and needle exchanges), with the ultimate goal of rehabilitation and making money for your time.

Alfawebz

Level 1
Reaction score
I think it has its place in the opioid crisis.

People are going to be junkies until they finally accept treatment.

There are local activists, I'd say, looking out for their best interest until that time comes though. You could potentially grow this out to explain what Narcan is, how to administer it to someone with an overdose with curated content from authoritative sources, etc.

It would be an educational place to first and foremost prevent drug use, but then also offer assistance from free programs to CPA assisted care and rehab facilities (if the CPC on that isn't high enough).

It's work, but it could be a passive income site with an article here and there added.

As far as pricing goes, I only pay for what I can develop, but I also have to have passion behind it, and I'm just not feeling it here with the direction that I'd take it.

Therefore, I'd suggest a drop unless you don't mind writing 350-500 word essays on safe drug use (such as not sharing needles and needle exchanges), with the ultimate goal of rehabilitation and making money for your time.
Thanks for the feedback. It was one of those late night domain purchases. I agree about the time/ passion in building this out.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators