Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SALES Threads should be removed from dnf RSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Noticed my domains are being indexed by other lame websites who are copying sales threads from dnf, RSS for sales threads should disabled. It harms our present and future sales and does nothing good for Members by allowing others to publish rss feeds from dnf sales threads.

My domains are being indexed with out my approval, I have weekly or daily sales exclusively for dnf members, now that special is being published on blogs and other sites which is harming my sales.

I'm requesting with Adam's approval to have sales threads not published in RSS feeds.

Please n Thank You

Upvote 0

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can't offending sites be sought out and be sent C&D letters?

Many of us DNF members depend on the RSS feed to be in the know about sales. But what you say is true, compromising the members' domains, as well as DNF's integrity as a whole.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can't offending sites be sought out and be sent C&D letters?

Many of us DNF members depend on the RSS feed to be in the know about sales. But what you say is true, compromising the members' domains, as well as DNF's integrity as a whole.

I price domains based on daily, weekly, monthly specials to DNF members only, now im finding these exclusive bargain prices indexed for end users to find. It's harming my sales strategy with end users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom