Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.com Salvagecarsforsale.com with 140k social media followers

All dot com domain names for sale are contained within this thread.

i5networks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This sale includes the URL, website, training, and social media accounts or I will just sell the URL and keep the social media accounts.

I have several websites that sell repo and damaged cars, RV's, and other items. I have operated these sites for about 11 years now and have done as well as $140,000 a month from google adsense. Now I am using CPA offers (still do a little adsense) but I do not operate them a whole lot now. The method still works very well but I took what I learned with the cars as far as driving traffic from social media and got into other industries like real estate.

Basically what I do is posted the cars on facebook and drive that traffic to our website. It is a fairly simple process but it is just volume. If are you posting 100 cars a day and each car has 50 visitors who come to the site to see more pics and info you get 5000 visitors a day (some ads get 2k or more views) so the traffic levels can be very high is ran right.

I can prove the past income but I am not driving that much traffic now but I do still operate them just not at that level. Right now I am using a CPA offer that pays $80 per loan lead and most car buyers need a loan so we are pushing a car loan offer and insurance offers do well.

Some of the sites are https://salvagecarsforsale.com/ and https://reporvsforsale.com/ and I have a few others as well. The sites have a lot of social media followers. The main site has about 140,000 followers. The pages are a great way to push the cpa offers and they took years to build that many followers.

I will sell the sites one at a time for around $5000 each or sell all of them for $18000. I will provide one month of training. The sale does include the supplier account. The cars belong to insurance companies and we have a broker account with them which allows us to market and sell the cars. I am just an advertiser and marketer so I do not actually sell the cars.

Last month I made about $9700 from the sites. PM me for more details

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators