Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs satellite dish affiliates - PPC conversions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcd

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just started a PPC campain and the last couple days I've had about 400 clicks, but haven't had any sales. Is there an average that I can go by for example one sale per 1000 clicks, 5000 clicks, or 10,000 clicks or any estimate? I'm not sure how much I should spend and don't have much money right now and bad credit so I can't get a credit card. Right now I can probably spend $100 a week, if I can get 2 sales a week that would be good to get me started and can I can keep investing back in. My website is a website created by my affiliate and I've read you should get your own website so it's different.

Domain Days 2024

ps123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Which search engine are you using? You should have done much better with Overture and Google adwords.

Are you getting traffic from second tier PPC engines like 7search.com or goclick.com? If yes, then that may be the problem. These second tier PPC engines supply nothing but junk traffic from bots.

If you are working with a tight budget then your best bet will be to build a site with at least 10 pages of original text on static HTML pages and then get some links for your site. Basically you can start a successful site with just $25 and that includes cost of domain and hosting for a few months.

abcd

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been posting on local webistes and I'm also signed up wth miva.com that's where most of my clicks come from from. So far I'm at 3000 clicks, and only have had 2 people try to sign up, but then cancelled.

ps123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Miva.com which was previously known as findwhat.com is the biggest fraud PPC engine on the internet. 99.9% of the traffic supplied by miva.com is nothing but bots that are clicking on the ads.

These days only PPC engines that are worth spending money on are Google adwords and Yahoo Overture.

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In addition to using good PPC you need to find good affiliate programs that convert.

Check out www.revenueallies.com They pay the highest commissions and offer both DirectTv and DishNetwork. So you can essentially double your chances of selling something if you offer both and let the user choose whichever one they want.

I can get the affiliate manager over to answer questions if you want to know more about what PPC conversions should be with a good targeted campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom