Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Saturday Musings - A Son Returns

ParkLogic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2e1ax_default_frontpage_20140510_timothy.jpg

This past week has been one of the most enjoyable that I’ve had in a long time. At about midnight I was working away on book one of my science fiction series (the house is quite then) when I heard someone trying to get into the house. Roselyn and the girls were already in bed so I began looking around for a heavy blunt instrument….the pen is mightier than the sword so I heading to the front door with that.

The door opened and who was standing there but our son, Timothy! Other than for about 30 minutes at a train station we hadn’t seen him for 4 months. After the initial shock we gave each other the biggest hug a father and son could ever give….it was awesome!

Tim’s been heading up the east coast of Australia on his “walk-about” journey of adventure. He’s done some absolutely amazing things already and more recently he’s been working on a fishing trawler off the west coast of Tasmania. For those of you that don’t know, between where he fishes and Africa is just ocean and Antarctica is just a little ways due south.

Read More

Continue reading...

Domain summit 2024

asfas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it him in the pic or yourself a few years ago ?

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm happy for you, Michael. :) Nice story!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators