Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Saturday Musings - Do Something Courageous!

ParkLogic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2e1ax_default_frontpage_20140712_courageous.jpg

I just returned from the hospital where my Dad is recovering from his quadruple heart bypass operation. He’s doing really well and would like to thank all those people that he has and hasn’t met for their prayers.

While we were visiting a nurse came in and told my Dad that he had to get out of bed and move around. He really didn’t want to do this….he was quite happy being exactly where he was. The nurse got insistent so in the end he slowly got out of bed with the aid of a walker, my nephew’s wife and I we guided him around the ward. Of course, rather than taking his time he set off at a gallop and was done in about one minute.

This reminds me of many domain investors. Even though it would be better for their revenue line that they get their domains out of “bed” they leave parked at a single company festering away. A nurse like “yours truly” says you should do something different with them but it’s just too much effort.

Seriously, if you expect to breathe some life back into your revenue line by doing the same thing that you’ve always done then don’t be surprised when your revenue line dies. Nurses know that you’ve got to get patients moving and in the same way domainers need to get creative with their traffic. You may get surprised to find that your revenue increases at a gallop just like my Dad.

My advice is try something new, do something courageous with your domain investment! If you are having trouble assessing the risks then give me a call! Whatever you do, don’t keep on doing the same thing and expect a different result.....this is the definition of insanity!

---------------------------------------------

Webinar - Stevan Lieberman - domain lawyer
15th July 2014, 4pm US Pacific

Click here for more information

Read More

Continue reading...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators