Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

SCAMMED by Trafficz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddy81

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'd like to share my experience with those "industry leaders". First of all, I must inform that I was using arbitrage with trafficz. Before starting it I wrote a letter asking if they allow arbitrage and will I be banned if I use this technique. They have confirmed that arbitrage is OK and the account could not be banned; the worst thing that can happen is a chargeback:

As always, accounts using arbitrage may be subject to chargebacks for low quality traffic.

So, I began the business. At the end of the month, right before the paypay, I was stunned by account termination notice with some obscure text:

As a result of the further and continuing investigation of your account, we regret to inform you that your TrafficZ account has been permanently terminated, effective immediately. Our own investigation has revealed a consistent pattern of traffic that is fraudulent, incentivized and/or otherwise questionable in nature.

Of course I've asked if they will pay me. And of course, they say NO, despite of the fact they have been paid for my activity by their providers! I've lost about $6000, but I dont regret about the money. I'm totally outraged by their attitude and rudeness in communication.

aidun

Sam
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Freddy81,

Please PM me with your TrafficZ username so that I may personally address this matter. I am sorry to hear you feel you have received poor customer service from TrafficZ. Please understand that the staff at TrafficZ is fully committed to providing the best service possible. As Director of Client Relations at TrafficZ, this claim hits close to home, and I would like to fully investigate the validity of your statements. I am looking forward to looking into your account for you.

I can see from your previous posts on DNForum that you've only been with TrafficZ since January 7, 2008. As Vinternatt’s link alludes to, we did send out a notice around January 19th reiterating our policy on arbitrage.
I can assure you that TrafficZ does not terminate accounts unless there is a completely legitimate reason supported by strong evidence. Extremely poor traffic quality and fraud are the primary reasons we must terminate accounts.

Your previous posts show your GoDaddy parking account was closed as well.

Best,
Sam Aidun

Last edited:

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very interesting stuff... I am sorry to hear this happened. Please keep this thread updated.

Freddy81

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
audin,

I can see from your previous posts on DNForum that you've only been with TrafficZ since January 7, 2008.

Nope, I've joined this forum after signing up with Trafficz late in 2007.

Your previous posts show your GoDaddy parking account was closed as well.

There was a strange situation. When I signed up with CashParking, they didn't have a rule in their TOS about the traffic directed from advertisements. It has appeared a 1.5 months later from the moment when I've signed up the agreement. I'm not a lawyer, but I seriously doubt they were eligible to enforce that point.

I can assure you that TrafficZ does not terminate accounts unless there is a completely legitimate reason supported by strong evidence.

I'm sorry, but it sounds like "bla-bla-bla". In the letter of termination you haven't provided that evidence.

Extremely poor traffic quality and fraud are the primary reasons we must terminate accounts.

It's shows your attitude to your clients. You did't even bother to explain what is low QS in regard to my account, why is my traffic fraudulent (btw, it's a sheer nonsense - you know there was no clickbots/hitbots and other stuff like this). And again, see the quoted email from your support staff. She told me that the only thing can happen is a chargeback for low quality.

I have been working (and continue working) with 11 parking parking companies and was always treated respectfully. You may know that Trafficz is not the only one parker using Yahoo feed. But, on 14th Feb, everyone has paid what my account made up to 14th Feb, except Trafficz. None of them terminated my account, except Trafficz.

Here are my claims:

1. Trafficz preferred to take my money regardless of the fact that they have received these money from Yahoo. If a partner does not have a control over the process, it's very easy just to keep the money and stop any debates, isn't it?

2. The worst thing that hurted me more than (1) is an disrespectful attitide from Trafficz stuff.

- They haven't even bother to explain what had actually happened, but sent a "robotic" email.

- They have just lied in their first letter about chargebacks when they banned me. Blatant discrepancy between what they told me and what have been done.

You lack human attitude. In February I've received 3 phone calls from my account managers who told me about possible problems with arbitrage. And of course, it was not Trafficz. You're working with people, not domains. I feel totally pissed off.

I'm planning to visit some domaining events later this year and I'll let people know about this during the round table talks.

Last edited:

aidun

Sam
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
please pm me your username so I can look into this for you.

thank you

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is a regular story about arbitrage , the questions is which company you use to redirect traffic to Trafficz ? If you redirect traffic from some funny small traffic providers , you yourself cant make sure those traffic is quality.
Since you made $6,000 , I guess you didn't use google adwords or larger company huh ? Maybe you never meant to send autobot traffic , but are you sure those companies you used didn't ?

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is not about the quality of traffic, it's about the fact that arbitrage is no longer a supported practice - officially at least

Freddy81

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is a regular story about arbitrage , the questions is which company you use to redirect traffic to Trafficz ? If you redirect traffic from some funny small traffic providers , you yourself cant make sure those traffic is quality.
Since you made $6,000 , I guess you didn't use google adwords or larger company huh ? Maybe you never meant to send autobot traffic , but are you sure those companies you used didn't ?

I've been doing arbitrage since 2005, starting with Adsense. And always used Adwords as the only source of the traffic because I don't want to risk the business. The amounts of traffic I've sent to Trafficz was pretty much limited because I used to filter out all countries except US&Canada + WE.

did you get paid?

No, they've banned my account just before the payment. And they previously told me that arbitrage is OK :) These guys have just sold their reputation for these $6K.

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
where does trafficz gets its ads from? google has been cracking down on arbitrage.

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yahoo used to allow arbitrage, or at least tolerate it, but there was a lot of information from all parking companies when they stopped allowing it. Even if TrafficZ told you from the beginning that it was ok, are you sure you didn't get any info later that it no longer was allowed? It was a lot of buzz about it, (mostly regarding Parked, since that's who most used, but it applied to all parking companies using Yahoo). I don't know how you could miss it.

Freddy81

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They don't even bother answering my emails.

I've also PMed audin, but with no reply as well. These guys really smell like crap.

aidun

Sam
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They don't even bother answering my emails.

I've also PMed audin, but with no reply as well. These guys really smell like crap.

Please check your spam box or junk folder, because we have responded to you.

Your account was terminated due to very peculiar and extremely poor traffic that is way outside our terms with our upstream providers.

sano

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
These guys really smell like crap

how is this things~

DomainMillionaire

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
terminated due to very peculiar and extremely poor traffic that is way outside our terms with our upstream providers.

Is that illegal ? that would explain termination of service, but why would you not pay him the 6k ?

Freddy81

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please check your spam box or junk folder, because we have responded to you.

Your account was terminated due to very peculiar and extremely poor traffic that is way outside our terms with our upstream providers.

Another canned response.

Just two points:

1. Why didn't you pay me what you owe? As I mentioned ALL parking companies that work with you
I know exactly, 100%, that Yahoo have paid you these 6K.

2. Your relations with your upstream provider are outside the scope of our relations. So you are not eligible to bring the TQ stuff in our relations.
Oh, well, you didn't even tell me what is my QS. Reasons? You don't know it.

Fred

P.S. I'm sorry I have to post this but I've communicated with a Trafficz eployee recently and he/she told me that it was a decision just to take my money and think out any reason, whether it would be reasonable or not. Their financial situation is so much bad there that they can't afford to pay what they owe.

electrisoft

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was get in with traffiz from September and may be i will got the payment from them at end of this month.

I hope everything will be okey with me.

I will update this topic soon...

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this thread is 6 months old...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom