Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Scammer Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not normally a snitch but wanted to keep potential crook out.
Told mods last wek how dodgy he loooked from his posts. Glad i didn't let my domain go. Must be hard for mods though as they need something firm to go on. They need to hurry up & ban him.
Not sure if nay mods on. I've pmed Biggedon, but think he's knocked off, same for Polish. Anyone else, feel free to pm adam etc
Pred

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay, no problem.
billyboy was trying to put up a futile argument.
DCG has now closed that thread.
I have pmed him to see if he will ban him, cos forum is not safe with that sort of thing.
My main gripe was, look at his userprofile.
http://www.dnforum.com/search.php?searchid=1444282
Okay, he is trying to sell iqtest.com (regged in '96) for $300! all extensions gone, as he needs cash.
obviously woth at least high $xxxx
e-gold you might note too, so no chargeback.
yet he will only pay himself in paypal. i have pm to prove.
in his profile he has only made 19 posts, yet managed to offer $5k, $7k, $1.6k etc on domains! yet he is skint!
none of the domains are owned by him & owned by many different people, none of which was stated.
also admin tell me he is 19.
come on DCG are you going to ban him? or wait til he scams a forum member?
Thanks, Predator

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As I also reported in the sales thread I looked up the registrant info for all the domains he offered and they are all different. Asked for proof of ownership he answered that he would show a screenshot (of what ?) to the buyer before payment. There are a lots of inconsistencies in his stories and he is offering domains in some other threads on this forum so all buyers be careful !

zzz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I missed the thread. This kid was just trolling? Or was he selling stolen domains? Or was he selling domains he didn't own, hoping to just get your money and run?

catchse

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He offered me $500 for WordAdventure.com but did not ever pay after I suggested I would like to sell it through sedo.com since he has no iTrader rating.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That guy should be banned. Obviously not being honest.

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I reported a scammer "cogeek" months ago who tried to sell me RFC.net for $600 and he never got banned

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Such suspicious characters should be warned otherwise we don't know who will fall into their snare and get scammed. BTW, Pred thanks for letting us know about this suspicious guy!

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
i pmed impactadmin last week about him, i checked his userprofile & it was so dodgy, his posts i mean. Impact did some homework & got back to me as always.
I pmed Polish & Biggeddon. heard nothing back. they may have pmed dcg. I don't know.
I pmed DCG twice too, i know how busy he must be, but a pm or comment on this thread would be nice Adam if you're watching.
if he's not banned it's a disgrace, we should feel safe on this forum. i don't want to be running round policing, it's their job.
they're obviously waiting until he actually scams someone. if he does then you know where to point the finger. a couple of newbies almost lost out earlier.
i respect what is being done in respect of tms etc, maybe protecting the welfare & finances of your fee paying members should have the same importance?
Predator :greensigh:

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thread dealt with thanks for the report.

I will look into why this was not dealt with sooner.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom