Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Scammer ?? regged domain in my name

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I found this site today using my whois www.E-FOREXINVEST.ORG I sent a email to icann disputing the accurracy of the whois and sent a email to the registrar after getting a phone call from some irate investor. I never had this happen and now as I was told by the caller ...hold on he won't be the last call I get..what else can I do??
jim

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
first ask the victims how this guy is contacting them. if its by email then maybe they can get his IP number... if its by phone, they can maybe find out where he lives. I would suggest taking legal action... im sorry if im not much help... try to find out more about this guy, and what hes doing...

dotBIZ said:
I found this site today using my whois www.E-FOREXINVEST.ORG I sent a email to icann disputing the accurracy of the whois and sent a email to the registrar after getting a phone call from some irate investor. I never had this happen and now as I was told by the caller ...hold on he won't be the last call I get..what else can I do??
jim

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They're clicking links on HYIP sites . such as http://hyips-analysis.com/ I've been emailing them also
thanks

jim
Ashaw1387 said:
first ask the victims how this guy is contacting them. if its by email then maybe they can get his IP number... if its by phone, they can maybe find out where he lives. I would suggest taking legal action... im sorry if im not much help... try to find out more about this guy, and what hes doing...

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone that falls for that scheme deserves to lose money. The forum is particularly funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom