Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Scenerio, please give me your opinons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have a domain name that gets about 30 visits per day. I have "parked" it at a custom parking page which contains only one banner from a reputable ad company.

I have only had it up 3 days, but it has made a total of $18 and change...

If I waited one month, and it was still making $6 per day on average, approximately how many months of revenue could I get for selling it?

Thanks

zesty

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great Work GT Web.

On the valuation of the income alone, I'd say with one months stats you could likely be able to get 6 months revenue. If the domain itself is anything special, then add a premium for the quality of the domain.

This said, it will also depend on whether the uniques are coming from search engine traffic or from type-in and what the term is (in other words, is the term/site theme seasonal, or about something that's hot now, but that might not always be?).

I hope this helps. Certainly a nice find on your part!

:) Andrew

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Andrew,

Its a medical domain, that gets most of its traffic from links - the product isnt anything really hot right now, but it has been around a while.

$9 made so far today, this is amazing, who knew a traffic domain could be so exciting... :)

anymore opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom