Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed ScreamLyrics.com - Fully Functional Lyrics Site With a GREAT UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ScreamLyrics.com
http://www.screamlyrics.com
---------------------------------------------------------

For Sale: www.screamlyrics.com website!
This site is brand new....

This is one of, if not the best lyrics script available for purchase on the internet.

Some features:
  • Search engine friendly URL’s
  • Over 180,000 unique URL’s
  • Artist spotlight to help people discover new music
  • Album cover art for most albums
  • Enhanced FULLTEXT search for better relevancy
  • Unique META and TITLE tags for each page
  • Amazon affiliate links built-in (just enter your Amazon affiliate ID)
  • Google AdSense built-in (just enter your AdSense ID)
  • Built in a template type format for easy customizing/editing
  • Album cover art reflections like iTunes
  • Very graphical user-interface to keep users coming back
  • Automatically updating music news on the front-page to keep search engines thinking you have fresh content
  • Automatically updating artist specific news on each artist page to keep search engines thinking you have lots of fresh content.

Check it out for yourself, http://www.screamlyrics.com. This was built with the search engines and the users in mind!

You can even change the setting as to how many album covers are displayed on the top 10, from none to all 10.

Took us hours and hours of coding to get this done. You can have your very own, top-notch lyrics site in just a minute, ready to go.

Requirements:
PHP 5+
MySQL
Amazon AWS ID (this is used to pull the album covers from Amazon.com, this doesn’t store the album covers locally to save on bandwidth and storage space).

Installation:
Installing this script is pretty simple and the instructions are included in the README.txt file, which you will need to read to set your configuration.

But I will be here to help you get it installed, so feel free to send me a PM if you need it.

Price:
$250 - Comes with 1 copy of the Swift Blue Lyrics 2.0 Engine, logo, domain, database, 6 months of free hosting, and a free link on www.yutter.com (PR5 directory) to get you going. With the free hosting and Yutter Link, that's over $75 worth of free add-ons.

Questions:
If you have any questions please send them to me in a private message so I can better respond and keep track of them.

FAQ:
Tell me more about the host.
It's on a private server and you will have virtually no limits in terms of bandwidth for the 6 months. The server has cPanel. You don't have to host it with us if you chose not to.
Am I free to resell this site?
Unfortunately no, well sort of. You can resell THIS site, but you can't make copies of it and resell them.

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators