Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service Script Edit needed. Will Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

diskwizz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The following link how how the page currently looks. normal site look here normal site

What I wanted was to be able to use the "vacant" space in the side bars for customer banners. One guy came up with the following.
after first change

This was ok, but I wanted the adds closer to the body text...squeezing in if you like. Also the problem with this design is that I dont think many people will be using skyscraper adds and it also reduces my "selling space"

I tried to tinker with it myself to give people an idea of what I wanted and came up with this..my attempt
As you can see the adds on the right hand side are more normal looking in size. Howver it makes the page wider rather than moving things back over towards the left. I am looking at maybe 230x100 size-ish

Does anybody have any suggestions on making this look better? I would be open to a page overhaul but all the seo is set out pretty good and I REALLY dont want to affect the ranking of the site by messing too much with it as it is currently ranking #1 for its main keyword and has done so for the last 7 months.

Cheers, DW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom