Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions Sealy.net and WelterWeight, PinkSlip, Mustaches, KenyanSafari @ Flippa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[h=2]Click here to view auction

Description[/h]Sealy.net was registered on October 6th, 1998. It expires on October 5th, 2013. Sealy receives33,100 exact monthly searches. Sealy.net is currently registered at Enom and receives about 10 type ins per month.
Sealy is a city in Austin County, Texas within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area. The population was 6,019 at the 2010 census. Sealy is located 50 miles west of the downtownHouston area.
------------------------------------------
WelterWeight.net was picked up on January 27th, 2012. It expires on January 27th, 2015. WelterWeight receives 6,600 exact monthly searches. WelterWeight.net is currently registered atGoDaddy. Traffic is unknown.
Welterweight is a weight class division in combat sports. Originally the term "welterweight" was used only in boxing, but other combat sports likekickboxing, taekwondo and mixed martial arts also use it for their own weight division system. In most sports that use it, welterweight is heavier than lightweight but lighter than middleweight.
PinkSlip.net was picked up on August 16th, 2010. It expires on August 16th, 2013. Pink Slip receives 9,900 exact monthly searches. PinkSlip.net is currently registered at GoDaddy. Traffic is unknown.
Pink slip may refer to:

Mustaches.net was picked up on May 19th, 2006. It expires on May 19th, 2015. Mustache receives14,800 exact monthly searches. Mustaches.net is currently registered at GoDaddy and current receives about 14 type ins per month. It has averaged a 42.86% CTR and is earning roughly $.70 per month.
A mustache is facial hair grown on the upper lip. It may or may not be accompanied by a beard; a facial hair style that is grown and cropped to cover most of the lower half of the male face.
KenyanSafari.net was picked up on January 5th, 2013 and expires on January 5th, 2014.KenyanSafari.org was picked up on August 10th, 2012 and expires on August 10th, 2013. Both domains are currently registered at GoDaddy. Kenyan Safari receives 480 exact monthly searches. Traffic is unknown.
Reason for Selling: I have two other websites which require daily attention. I'm liquidating these domains to further improve my focus. This auction will start at $1 and I have not set a reserve. I'm confident the Flippa community will accurately gauge the value of these domains and the price will increase accordingly.
If you would like any additional information please leave a comment bellow. I appreciate your time and wish you the best of luck!

Domain summit 2024

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
18 days left > 10 Bids > 3 Bidders
No reserve auction. Currently at $55!

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
8 days left.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
15 minutes left. Over $1,000 in domains for... $90? Insane. Get your bid in NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators